Kilardar Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Device Setup Manual
1. Take a crochet and a plastic clamp each.
2. Pass the plastic clamp through the opening of the clamp.
3. Hold the cabinet temperature sensor where the metal part ends on the crochet.
4. Wrap the plastic clamp around the temperature sensor. Tighten through the hole on the other side of the clamp.
5. Wrap the plastic clamp around the ambient temperature and humidity sensor. Tighten through the hole on the other side of the clamp.
6. Hang the nailed hanging bracket behind the Kilardar temperature and humidity monitoring device by fixing the counterpart to be mounted on the wall with a screw. When it needs to be removed, pull it out by pulling firmly upwards.
7. Take the cupboard sensor fixed with the plastic clamp and the crochet through the door of the refrigerator.
8. Fix the ambient temperature and humidity sensor in a middle place not close to steam sources such as air conditioners and kettle.
Now; Configure the WiFi settings of the device by following the steps in WiFi Identification.
Ready to started?
Keep the temperature and humidity values in the environment at the desired level with the Kilardar Continuous Improvement System.